Are rising security threats, targeted malware and ransomware attacks putting your data at risk? Unfortunately, every business is potentially vulnerable. Even previously effective tools of the past are not enough to keep IT environments secure.
With our vulnerability management, we continuously scan and monitor your IT environments and take corrective action as needed before attackers or malware can exploit them. We also classify and categorize your vulnerabilities so you can address them based on priority.Blair uses automated scanning software to identify security issues in your network:
According to an IDC study, 62% of firms on average are being attacked at least weekly, with 20% attacked daily and 10% hourly or continuously.
Our skilled team uses highly accurate scanning with comprehensive capabilities and features, as well as low false positives. As a client, you receive:
- 24×7 intelligent monitoring, remediation and management
- Protection for your infrastructure and applications
- Access to our advanced knowledge and expertise that can help you bridge the security skills gap
- Quick access to security experts to assist you when you need it to most
- Continuous improvement and exposure to the latest technology available
Blair provides comprehensive scanning capabilities and features at a low operating cost. Although scalable, they are very easy to deploy and designed for use by everyone—from seasoned security professionals to individuals with basic IT skills.
- Complete support: Covers scanning of operating systems, network devices, next generation firewalls, hypervisors, databases, web servers and critical infrastructure for vulnerabilities, threats and compliance violations
- Intuitive web-based dashboard: Provides critical information, including vulnerabilities trends, archived reports, and actionable remediation recommendations
- Automatic scanning: Easy to set up and performs the scan based on your demand, whether once, monthly, weekly, or daily
- Lower total cost of ownership: Allows you to only pay for what you need and eliminates software, hardware, and some staff costs
- Efficient management: Omits installation and set-up, with complete scalability and full automation that includes remote management options
- Detailed reporting: Provides automated email notifications to keep you updated on new vulnerabilities and remediation recommendations
NIST Cybersecurity Framework
Blair follows the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to help you benchmark your current security operations and build cybersecurity strategies using the following methodology.
Contact our cybersecurity experts to get your IT Risk Assessment.
Let us help you detect and manage the vulnerabilities of your IT environment. Call or email us today to discuss this further.
Blair operates with one key goal in mind: Driving positive business outcomes through technology innovation.