Resiliency as a Service
Digital downtime can cost your organization time and money. With Blair, you receive quality options for protection and support in the event of an unplanned disruption. The Blair Resiliency as a Service (RaaS), built on a single IT resiliency platform, offers continuous availability and disaster recovery coverage while our team of experts is also available to assist with:
- Planned downtime
- Development downtime
- Upgrades and migrations
To help offset issues posed by security threats or computer glitches, working on a public cloud lets you maximize your storage and only pay for what you use.
The experienced disaster recovery (DR) experts at Blair provide a quality customer experience and fully managed recovery process with:
- 24×7 support with tiered service level agreements
- RPOs measured in seconds, and RTOs measured in minutes
- Proactive and non-disruptive testing of DR plan based on automated workflows
- Selectable recovery objectives at workload level based on tiered SLAs
- Cost savings through reduced DR site costs, administrative overhead, and infrastructure refresh costs
Data centre disasters are more common than you think: 95% of businesses experience outages for reasons unrelated to natural disasters.
Whether your downtime is planned or unplanned, we help you gain immediate access to your business-critical data and applications without IT interruption.
- Storage agnostic platform: Supports any infrastructure, heterogeneous hypervisor and/or data protection tools that you are currently using
- VM-level replication: Lets you recover at any point during disruptions with the lowest RTOs/RPOs based on continuous data protection (CDP)
- Long-term retention: Native cloud integration to use cloud for long-term retention
- Policy-based orchestration: Enables you to manage workloads with various SLAs at scale and recover at application level with automated orchestration
- Automated failover test: Failover and failback in only three clicks to ensure recoverability with no impact on production
- Application consistency grouping: Protect applications with all dependencies, boot order, re-IPing, and more for fast recovery without manual configuration
Take the first step to ensure resiliency in your data. For a free demonstration, call or email us today.
Blair operates with one key goal in mind: Driving positive business outcomes through technology innovation.