Breach Readiness as a Service
We begin breach readiness with an IT risk assessment to;
- Determine your ability to detect and respond to threats
- Review your industry and organizational compliance requirements
- Define your security gaps and vulnerabilities
- Provide actionable recommendations for improvements
According to a 2019 study, 51% of incidents involved a malicious or criminal attack, 25% involved system glitches (including both IT and business process failures) and 24% were due to negligence and human error.
IT Risk Assessment
As the foundation of your IT security strategy, our IT risk assessment includes the following steps.
- Identify assets: Identify assets across your organization that could be impacted by threats, including all valuable assets (physical or non-physical) on the premise or in the cloud
- Risk analysis: Identify potential threats, whether natural disasters, human errors or malicious human actions, and assess the potential consequences should such a breach occur
- Evaluate risk likelihood and impact: Identify the vulnerabilities in your information systems, assess the likelihood of their exploitation, and create a risk management plan to predict risks, estimate impacts and define responses
- Recommendations for IT infrastructure enhancement: Provide comprehensive recommendations (such as managed SIEM, enhanced email security, or regular penetration testing) to enhance your IT infrastructure and mitigate vulnerabilities
Our team offers advanced detection, response and forensic capabilities to identify and isolate any active threats or suspicious activities, thereby minimizing damage and allowing for quick remediation / recovery from an attack. As a Blair customer, you receive:
- 24×7 intelligent threat monitoring, remediation and management to protect your infrastructure and applications
- Security skills gap control via access to Blair’s advanced security knowledge and expertise
- Quick access to security experts to assist you when you need it the most
- Validation that you are prepared for a data breach by regular testing
- Access to the most current industry technology available
Contact our cybersecurity experts to get your IT Risk Assessment.
NIST Cybersecurity Framework
Blair follows the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to help you benchmark your current security operations and build cybersecurity strategies using the following methodology.
Download our data sheet for more information
For more information on how we can help your organization with breach readiness, call or email us today.
Blair operates with one key goal in mind: Driving positive business outcomes through technology innovation.